Weekly Round Up #3

badge
Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


I was away last week so everything was super slow on the blogging front but I'm back now and hoping to catch up with everyone. It might take me a couple of days to completely come right with my comments but I'll get there! I can't wait to do my rounds and visit all your blogs again.

What I read last week:

Crown of Midnight - Goodreads29933704

I thoroughly enjoyed Spells and Sorcery and will be doing a review post on the 17 for that one.

Crown of Midnight I also managed to finish but it's getting increasingly hard to write reviews for this series. I'll get my review up for that one as soon as possible though.

What I am currently reading:


Timekeeper - Tara Sim30240773


Up Next:

20613470

New Arrivals:



I think being away for a week has actually done me some good - I have not requested or borrowed ANY new books which means I have a small chance to try and take something off my massive TBR pile. 

And that's my week! How did yours go? 

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »