Reading Challenge: #LetsReadIndie


It was a bookish resolution of mine to read more #IndieBooks this year, and then I stumbled across this reading challenge that is being hosted by As Told By Tina and Lavender Prose

It's pushing for self published authors to get a little more love and recognition and it's definitely a movement I would love to get behind.


My personal goal is to read at least one book a month for this challenge and maybe to try and complete a line of the Indie Reading Bingo by the end of the year.

 

I hope that you'll consider joining the challenge and/or that you'll enjoy following my journey this year!


Do you enjoy reading #IndieBooks? Will you take part in the challenge? Do you have any recommendations for anything that I can knock off my bingo page?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »