Weekly Round Up #18



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge



I cannot believe how quickly last week went by! I was busier than I thought I would be but it was a productive week in a lot of ways. This week I will be doing a lot of birthday party planning for my DD so I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending blogging!

Here's a quick update on my #FantasticallyDiverse read-a-thon:



Of the seven categories to go 'Around The World' once I have so far only managed to complete two but I'm working on the rest!

What I read last week:

The Hidden OracleThe Wrath and the Dawn

I really enjoyed The Hidden Oracle - I always love the world of Percy Jackson and every time I close one of Riordan's books I am looking forward to the next one!

I cannot believe that I haven't read the Wrath and the Dawn until now but at least I can get to the sequel IMMEDIATELY - my review is coming soon. 

What I am currently reading:


Black SnowHP and the Half Blood Prince

Still going with Black Snow and I'm trying my hardest to listen to the audiobook of HP#6.... I'm not a huge audiobook person but I'm really trying hard with this one. Unfortunately I don't get a lot of time to listen to an audiobook and being read to is just so slow! 

Up Next:


An Ember In The AshesRebel Of The Sands

Two more for #FantasticallyDiverse

New Arrivals:

Mask Of Shadows

I'm not even sure how this happened - but I'm beyond thrilled that it did! Featuring a gender fluid MC, intrigue and revenge this sounds like a book that will be exactly my taste. I can't wait!





And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »