Weekly Round Up #31 : The One Where I'm Travelling



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


Hi guys - I'm travelling this whole week on my way back to the hubby and HOME SWEET HOME! So I'll be catching up on all things bookish and bloggish NEXT weekend and the following week. I have a lot of comments to read, respond to and a lot of blogs to visit back and I WILL GET TO YOU! I'm sorry I'm so far behind but I will catch up!

What I read last week:


Wild MagicA Court of Thorns and Roses

My ACOTAR rereads are not going as quickly as I would like - I've been busy with my family every spare moment! I haven't had a chance to look around the blogosphere lately anyways so I'm not in danger of ACOWAR spoilers yet! Hopefully I get to read it before I hear ANYTHING about it.

What I am currently reading:


23168406ACOMAF


Up Next:

ACOWAR

Squeee!!


New Arrivals:

NOTHING UNTIL I CATCH UP


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »