Weekly Round Up #39 : The One Where Life is Almost Back to Normal


Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


Sheesh, I've had a crazy July. Luckily life has been just about back to normal the past few days! We've had visitors and more visitors (in laws, EIGHT cousins, in laws again) and last week everyone was gone and I was able to focus on trying to catch up on my life. The problem was that I didn't even get any reading done so I'm quite far behind on that front!


What I read last week:

The Last Magician
This was a really great read and I think I need to add Unhooked to my TBR now! 

What I am currently reading:


BonecallerBlood and StarsA Darker Shade of Magic
Two review copies and my first Schwab book! I have been saying for ages that I want to read a Schwab and now I've finally picked one up. 

Up Next:

Mask Of Shadows
So excited for this one. 

New Arrivals:

Nothing new! 

In Case You Missed It:





And that's my week! How did yours go?

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »