Weekly Round Up #48 : The One Where I Had My First Solo Trip


Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.

 The Sunday Post Meme

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 

I try to link all book covers to Goodreads or to my review (if there is one) which is in turn linked to Goodreads.


I really thought that I might have time for blogging last week - even though I was going on my very first solo trip away from my three year old for the first time ever! It was a combination of a work trip and a girl's trip and as it turned out I had ZERO time for ANYTHING. I barely had time to check my emails! Next time I'll know!

Books wise I FINALLY caught up to my (reduced) Goodreads goal and I'm on track to finish 80 books again this year. Somehow I managed to read a LOT of books (for me) in the past two weeks, thanks to Annette Marie's Steel and Stone series that I have been binge reading and I loved.

What I read:

Cress
I finished buddy reading Cress just over a week ago and we are jumping straight into Winter which excites me. I haven't managed to pick it up yet though because my life was rather consumed by the following books:

Bind The SoulYield the NightFeed The Flames
Reap The ShadowsUnleash The Storm
Annette Marie is one of my favourite authors of all time. I'm so glad I finally got to read the Steel and Stone series and my reviews will be coming soon! 

What I am currently reading:


Dividing EdenMoonBeam
I wish Dividing Eden was on the list above... But unfortunately I was consumed with Steel and Stone and haven't managed to read finish it yet!

I started buddy reading Moonbeam with a beautiful blogger friend Darque Dreamer and I'm loving being back in the Dragonian world.  

Up Next:

WinterHeart of the Fae
Winter is to be picked up ASAP and I have another buddy read pending for an ARC of Heart of the Fae. Can't wait to start reading either of these!

New Arrivals:

Wonder Woman Warbringer
I normally don't feature my own books here, but I'm just so excited that this beauty came home from my trip with me! I couldn't help myself now, could I?


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »